Andy isn’t your run-of-the-mill horse trainer, but rather an educated, experienced horse trainer with a strong business sense and even more personality. Known for his kind approach with both people and horses, Andy brings impressive credentials and a wealth of experience to his position. Training horses has allowed Andy to combine his two passions – horses and people. In addition, Andy conducts a host of clinics throughout the year, including the successful Common Ground clinics with USET Silver & Bronze Medalist Regina Wendler.
With a strong desire to succeed, Andy spent several years riding with and working for several of the industry’s top clinicians, trainers, and breeders:
- Craig Cameron – World Renowned Natural Horsemanship Clinician
- Bruce Morine – Million-Dollar Cutting Horse Trainer
- Carol Rose – Leading AQHA Breeder
- Chris Dawson – Multiple NRCHA and AQHA Champion Working Cow Horse and Reining Trainer
- Corey Cushing - Multiple NRCHA and NRHA Champion Working Cow Horse and Reining Trainer
In addition, Andy previously owned and operated a colt starting business, where he started several of the industry’s top horses for top owners and trainers.
Andy has the experience and technical knowledge to train everything from finished show horses, to trail horses, to quality rope horses. He believes everyone should own a horse that matches their desires and goals. He offers an unparalleled approach to horse training that includes natural horsemanship techniques and his own intuitive knowledge of horse behavior.